KINE Token Model


KINE is Kine Protocol's native protocol token, currently issued on Ethereum following ERC-20 standard.

Token contract address: 0xCbfef8fdd706cde6F208460f2Bf39Aa9c785F05D

Blockchain Explorer: Etherscan | Ethplorer

The KINE token is a utility token designed to facilitate community governance and incentivize the virturous circle of Kine Ecosystem.

Token Specs

Token Name Kine Governance Token
Token Ticker KINE
Token Type ERC-20
Token Supply 100,000,000

Token Utility


Once mature, Kine will gradually transition to community governance, allowing the community to decide the future of the protocol. KINE token holders may stake their KINE to vote on or propose new ideas to improve Kine Protocol. Some of such decisions could be:

  • Addition/removal of staking assets on Kine.Finance
  • Addition/removal of trading assets on Kine.Exchange
  • Protocol parameters such as collateral factor, supply cap, risk limits.


  • KINE is accepted as a staking asset of liquidity pool.
  • KINE stakers to receive a dedicated share of fee pool, allowing higher return than other collaterals.
  • Trading fee revenue from Kine.Exchange will be converted to KINE before being distributed as rewards.
  • Long-term KINE stakers will accumulate more voting power for governance.

Token Distribution

Allocation Description
Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP)
  • 5,000,000 KINE tokens (5%)
  • Initial DEX Offering in the form of LBP in March 2021
Seed supporters
  • 13,000,000 KINE tokens (13%)
  • Sold at $0.20
  • Tokens are vested; 10% unlocked after IDO; see release schedule below.
Private-sale participants
  • 12,000,000 KINE tokens (12%)
  • Sold at $0.50 - $1.00
  • Tokens are vested; 25% unlocked after IDO; see release schedule below.
Team and advisors
  • 20,000,000 KINE tokens (20%)
  • Team helps launch the initial version of Kine Protocol and future upgrades.
  • Tokens are vested; Unlock begins 6 months after IDO; see release schedule below.
Liquidity partnership
  • 10,000,000 KINE tokens (10%)
  • Strategic market liquidity providers with mandates to maintain orderly secondary markets for KINE, kUSD and related underlyings.
  • Tokens are vested in 12 months; 25% unlocked prior to initial listing; see release schedule below.
Ecosystem Grant
  • 40,000,000 KINE tokens (40%)
  • Ecosystem Grant with the mandate to grow and promote Kine Ecosystem.
  • Tokens are released over a period no less than 48 months; further details to be announced.

Token Release Schedule (excluding Ecosystem Grant)

  • Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool

    🔑 No lockup -- tokens are liquid upon purchase.

  • Team and advisors

    🔒 🔒 25% to be unlocked 6 months after IDO; the remaining 75% vested linearly over the next 18-month.

  • Seed supporters

    🔒 10% to be unlocked immediately after IDO; 60% to be vested linearly over the next 12-month; the remaining 30% to be vested over the 2nd year.

  • Private-sale participants

    🔒 25% to be unlocked immediately after IDO; 75% to be vested linearly over the next 12-month.

  • Liquidty partners

    🔒 25% to be unlocked prior to initial listing; the remaining to be unlocked in monthly batches in the next 12 months.

Circulating Supply Projection (first 24 months)

results matching ""

    No results matching ""